Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
jay
jay

Download WAP54G wireless Guard Client software

I feel like an idiot...I have scoured your website and the web.

I do not have the CD rom that came with my WAP54G wireless access point (misplaced) and now need to configure the WAP54G, but for the life of me, i cannot find the link to download client software to configure it anywhere.

Could the network admin please post the link on your website to download it, or could they send me a private email with a link,  so that i can download, then install it, so that i can use the wireless access Point?

Thanks

FredZ

Re: Download WAP54G wireless Guard Client software

File you are after is available via the Linksys support site.

It is also available here if you must use it. I wouldn't waiste my time.

Read this.

Regards

Fred

brickmonkey

Download Setup Wizard 13.0 MB...Also you can configure your Access Point manually...

To access your Access Point connect it to your computer, provide a static ip address to your computer...

Click on the Start button >>> Settings >>> Control Panel >>>Network Connections- Right click on the icon for Local area connection and go to properties- On the 'General' tab select 'Internet Protocol TCP/IP' and click on the Properties button- Select 'Use the following IP address'- Provide IP Address - 192.168.1.5, Subnet Mask - 255.255.255.0...Click on Ok button to Save and Click on "Close" on main Properties window...

Open an Internet Explorer browser page on your wired computer(desktop).In the address bar type - 192.168.1.245 and press Enter...Leave username blank & in password use admin in lower case...Then setup your Access Point manually...

jay
jay

Thanks Guys. Got it working. Appreciate.

rahmoune

Wireless Guard Client.

typhoon-1990

jay wrote:

I feel like an idiot...I have scoured your website and the web.

I do not have the CD rom that came with my WAP54G wireless access point (misplaced) and now need to configure the WAP54G, but for the life of me, i cannot find the link to download client software to configure it anywhere.

Could the network admin please post the link on your website to download it, or could they send me a private email with a link,  so that i can download, then install it, so that i can use the wireless access Point?

Thanks

troia

@typhoon-1990

are you also asking for the setup cd for the WAP54G like what jay was asking?

you may download the setup cd here http://homesupport.cisco.com/en-us/support/routers/WAP54G/download