I have a WAP55AG and two WET54G bridges connected to it.
1x(WAP55AG - Dual-Band Wireless A + G Access Point )
2x( WET54G - Wireless-G Ethernet Bridge)
It all works fine when I use WEP encription, however if you change the encryption to WPA after about 1-2 hours both WET54Gs loose the connection to the WAP55AG access point and will not auto re-connect.
Strange thing is that if you change the encryption back to WEP they will all work for days without any drop connection.
I have tried the following:-
* Latest Firmware on all units.
* Hard and Cold reset on all units.
* Signal is over 95% on both WET54Gs
* All 13 channels are the same
* Setting up one computer to PING all three devices from the WAP54AG, which always returns a ping for hours on end using WEP and will drop out after a hour or two using WPA.
* Unpluging all other computers, routers, firewalls, hubs and switches so that only the 3 linksys units and one computer used for PING are used. The problem still exists.
Anyone have any other ideas, I would be happy to here them.