11-16-2007 06:03 AM
06-06-2010 02:45 AM - last edited on 06-06-2010 11:18 AM by 24JUAN80
OK. As I have mentioned I did it for WAG54G2, so you have to check if this is possible for your model as well, also there is no any guaranty and I cannot take responsibility if you damage your device. You do this on your own risk. What I did is the following:
1. downloaded GPL code from linksys: WAG54G2_GPL_v1.00.12_AnnexA.tgz
2. untar/unzip it
3. cd to GPL_v1.00.12_AnnexA directory
4. locate and open file: Makefaile
5. found line: ifeq ("$(ANNEX)","A") cd $(IMAGE_DIR) && cp -f wag54g2.pid.a wag54g2.pid && cp -f fs.sqsh squashfs.bin && ./bb && mv wag54g2.bin wag54g2_$(ANNEX)_$(FW_VER)$(FW_SUB_VERSION).bin && cp wag54g2_$(ANNEX)_$(FW_VER)$(FW_SUB_VERSION).bin ../Results/ endif
6. change: wag54g2.pid.a with wag54g2.pid.b in that line
7. save file.
8. make image and upload on to device.
(Mod Note: Edited bullet formatting.)