Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
jalmod

Linksys WAG320N Firmware

Whay there is not firmware upgrade for Linksys WAG320N?

I have Version:V1.00.12, is this the latest?

hillary681

Re: Linksys WAG320N Firmware

That's also the latest firmware available in my Region (Asia- Pacific). Updates are usually intended to address certain issues users are experiencing with the device. There might not be any issue reported that called for a new firmware release. Are you having problems with your WAG320N?

jalmod

My current issue that it hangs up (or can not access the device) some times.
jalmod

This seems to be a well-known problem, also it seems from discussions that there a firmware upgrade, strangely I could not find it!

http://homecommunity.cisco.com/t5/Cable-and-DSL/WAG320N-Connection-Problem/td-p/317255
luce.evening.star

Since there is no new firmware available, you can re-flash (use the same firmware) the firmware on the gateway. It is like upgrading the firmware with the same firmware version. A lot of people do that to address certain issues especially intermittent internet connection on a modem/router or a router. If the problem you are facing on the gateway is both wired and wireless intermittent internet connection, then I suggest you re-flash the firmware. Do a reset on the gateway and of course the settings will be back to factory settings. Re-configure the internet connection after that as well as the wireless settings. I suggest also that you try to lower the MTU size down to 1472. If you are using the 2.4 GHz band on the router, use Wide 40 MHz channel for the channel bandwidth and use 9 for the wide channel and 11 for the standard channel. Make use of WPA2 wireless security as well for a good wireless internet speed.

jalmod

But from where can I get the same firmware?
beautifulbeatrice

You can get it from the website. Follow the link below for instructions on downloading the firmware and performing the upgrade.

Downloading the latest drivers or firmware from Linksys support site

Upgrading Linksys router's firmware

jalmod

Could not find any firmware in the above links.
SPAWN_06

http://support.linksys.com/en-eu/support/gateways/WAG320N

Click downloads
"The war between heaven and hell depends on the choices we make, and those choices require sacrifice. That's the test"
jalmod

Yes, it is there now.
Strangely, same page was showing no firmware 2 days ago!!!!!!!!