ehudphilip

WAG120N - Firmware on Linksys website is wrong

I've been trying to upgrade the firmware on my WAG120N (A) modem-router in the hope that it will perform better. So far, the performance has been dismal. The support page for the WAG120N lists the latest firmware as version 1.00.16, however the zip file linked to this update still has the previous firmware within it, i.e. 1.00.12. I hope someone can rectify this error and make the correct firmware available for Linksys customers to download. 

CrazyNomad

Re: WAG120N - Firmware on Linksys website is wrong

Yes, i download it, and it listen as 1.00.12, i did upgrade the firmware, in the linksys modem page, it listen now was 1.00.16, but it didnt change anything

ehudphilip

1.00.16 firmware is here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NUK0XV7K. Thanks to Vinclair. 

troutandtoolbox

The website is still wrong and that link from the previous post is dead.  Any other suggestions??  Please help!

doglover24

iwsRe: WAG120N - Firmware on Linksys website is wrong

I believe this problem is already solved. You can download the firmware on this link. :smileyhappy:

humayoun

I buy new linksys wag120n, its have firmware 1.00.16, but it is not working.

I think Its need firmware new version . please anybody help me.

Thank you...

Expert
RobinsonX7

Hi,

To upgrade Your Gateway go to this Site. You will find the actual F/W and upgrade instructions there.

Pay attention to choose the proper Annex version F/W for your router.

Regards,

RobinsonX7

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Die Such Funktion ist dein Freund.... und Google auch

Cisco Knowledge Base

Linksys Home Support

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------