Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feax

WAG54G lastest firmware

Hello,

I want to know where can I have the lastest version of the firmware for my WAG54G ver.2 ADSL gateway.

Thanks,
Regards,
Corleone

Re: WAG54G lastest firmware

click here to find the latest firmware for wag54g v2
joy
joy

I am a little confused. I have version V1 02.00 which was downloaded about 6 months ago while I was on an extended phone call with a Linksys advisor as I was having constant problems maintaining my wireless connection. I was checking today again to see if there is any new upgrade as once again I am experiencing about a 25% success rate (that is 75% failure rate !) in keeping my wireless connection long enough to actually get onto the internet.
So
a) why do I appear to have a version of firmware which is 'higher' than the one you are quoting
b) why when I select upgrade for Wag54G no firmware is highlighted
c) why do I have such an appalling record of connecting my laptop wirelessly to the internet via the Wag54G router. Is it Linksys which is unreliable ?
Seymon

I want to instal the latest version of firmware for WAG54G.

Thanks.

Administrator
24JUAN80

Go here. http://homesupport.cisco.com/en-apac/support/gateways/WAG54G Make sure to install the firmware the same as the version of your router.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Search Function is your friend.... and Google too.

How to Secure your Network
How to Upgrade Routers Firmware
Setting-Up a Router with DSL Internet Service
Setting-Up a Router with Cable Internet Service
How to Hard Reset or 30/30/30 your Router
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
moh_sh2012