nrafina
Accepted Solution

WAG54G2 Wirelles problem

When removing the ethernet cable to connect wirelles to the internet the connection stop.I can still connect wirelles to the router. Both the dsl and internet led close.
richard804

Re: WAG54G2 Wirelles problem

You need a cable between your router and your modem for it to work.  You are wireless from your computer and your router.
Greetings from Northern Ontario, Canada
nrafina

I dont really understand. What do you mean ''a cable between your router and your modem". The WAG54G2 is a modem router, it should always be online with the PC turned off and whithout the ethernet cable right?
Its the first time i am using a wirelles router sorry for my ignorance
wolfgang77

I am having the same issue - when connect via cable to the router i have perfect connection, my wife can connect wireless on her pc also. but when i disconnect the ethernet cable to the router, (which is still connected and whilst my wife can still use the net) i cannot now use the router wirelessly??

any suggestions??

I think i may of hit the button on the middle of the router would this of caused a problem?

KILKPEP

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WAG54G2 THE WIRELESS SIGNAL COMES AND GOES - I CAN NOT FIND A REASON FOR THIS, IS IT FAULTY ?

littlen

At some point the wireless connection stoped working although the led was on. Some times the laptop could find the wireless signal for the short period and after it was unreachable again.

I upgraded the firmware and the led went off and never went on again.

Is that a hardware problem? Or is there a way to fix the wireless signal? Please help!!!! 

nissansky1

i also have a problem but its on my phone,

the wireless works on my iPhone and on my nokia but it doesnt seem to work on my blackberry...