Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
diwan
Accepted Solution

Inernet connection problem

I have Linksys Easy Link Advisor and also connected through Internet. Since some period about 3 months there was no problem but now I got a red line from Internet to my Router WAG160N, and all green lines are their.

I am also connected to internet even after their is red line showing.

For solving this problem I followed every thing like: Repair Internet,  Resetting my Router WAG160N and also  uninstall and reinstalled the Linksys Easy Link Advisor.

When I uninstalled and reinstalled Linksys Easy Link Advisor it started working properly. But when I restarted my Laptop again on the next day it happned again and showed the red line on the same but Internet is connected and I can watch all site. Please help me to know what is the problem and how to solve it.

Carrot

Re: Inernet connection problem

If your laptop is able to access the Internet and working fine then uninstall the Easy Link Advisor from the computer.

You don't need Easy Link advisor.

diwan

Thanks for reply and I uninstalled and reinstalled again now from some days it is working properly. I think some time virus are making problem and I have also installed

Microsoft Essential Security

this antivirus is working very nicely and I am feeling very good after it was installes also I installed

I Obit Security 360

This security system cleans all leftover virus,malware,adware and many other similar problems.

Thanks

diwan

I also need Linksys Advisor for traking my internet users.

It also updates my Firmware and also show which update is needed.