Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
swalvisch
Accepted Solution

Transferring Cisco Connect

I am adding a new laptop to my home network and will stop using my old one.  The old one has Cisco Connect on it.  How can I get Cisco Connect to be on my new laptop (I have a Valet Plus) ?

Expert
sabretooth

Re: Transferring Cisco Connect

Reinstall it from the CD.

swalvisch

thanks

saber_tooth

First of all reset the router Steps to reset the router:

Push the reset button on router for 30 seconds, turn off the router wait for 30 seconds and then power it on. After this process reconfigure the router. Power light should blink when you perform the reset process.

Connect one end of the supplied Ethernet cable into the Ethernet port on your computer and connect the other end into one of the numbered Ethernet ports at the back of your Valet/Valet Plus. Then install the Cisco Connect. Here is the link for the installation steps:

http://www6.nohold.net/Cisco2/ukp.aspx?pid=93&login=1&vw=1&app=search&articleid=21464&userrole=Links...

swalvisch

Thanks for the info, Sabertooth.  I have it up and running now.

brucesharon

I just purchased a new Macbook Pro and need to upgrade my Linksys Series Setup CD. My old CD can be only used up to OS-X 3.7 and my new computer has OS-X 3.8.  Does anyone know how to obtain a new Setup CD. I've been on the Linksys web-site and tried to download the upgrade but have not had success.