Valet M10 won't connect with Wii or a DSI

[ Edited ]

I have a Wii that will not connect anymore with my Valet but connected perfect the first time. I also have a DSI that is connected

but the second one will not connect anymore.  Have been using the Valet for over a month.  The error codes 52230 WII & 053010-1 DSI say I have a firewall problem. While one DSI is working I can't understand why the other is not and they both worked before.  Can someone help me?  I have spent time with tech support on both ends with no results.

Re: Valet M10 won't connect with Wii or a DSI

Who is your ISP...?

Have you opened the ports on the router for wii....?

Open port 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920, 80, and 443 on the linksys router and check.Also,try different wireless channel on the router.

Comcast is my ISP.  I'm not sure exactly what you mean by opening up the ports.  How is this done?

In order to forward the  ports follow this link .

you can do this one

• open internet explorer . type 192.168.1.1
  • input your valet password
  • go to applications and gaming
  • choose port range triggering

Simple enough set-up,  wii via my i-pad ok.  Desktop (microsoft) also ok  -- initially.  Valet screen says both are accounted for, p-words, etc.   If I work for a while on the pad, the dsl connection for the pc is dropped.  I can only re-connect via switch the ethernet connection back, direct to the pc.  It seems as though the valet doesn't  want to sustain both.  Tried both at once and both worked yet, 10 minutes later the pc was again not connected.  Is this Apple and M-soft conflict, fighting via the router?    Wm

are you getting the same error as the thread starter with error 52230?

if you are, it usually relates to wireless security. please post more information.

My ISP is clear and im trying to find out how to get online with games on my DSI. I can get on the internet with the DSI but when I try and use the game to go online it wont let me. Please someone help me.

I don't really understand the Single Port Forwarding. Can someone please explain it to me. I also cannot connect my Wii & Dsi to my Cisco Valet router.

My Cisco Valet M10, though plugged in to the power source, will not power up. Help!