Re: guest password

I am trying to login to Ocean Quest - Guest.  Login screen appears which indicates a password is needed and to go Cisco connect to obtain one.  Therefore I need a password so that I can login.

I have been trying to get the quest password since September, i beg you give me the password. I used an internet cafe while on a cruise ship in the Mediterranean to get boarding passes and I have been trying since to get the password.

hi teak4u2,

who owns the router? if you connect to an internet cafe, you need to ask the owner of the router for the guest password. no one in this forum knows that password, nor cisco would know the password. it is different for everyone who owns the router.

Expert

This thread has been moved to Spanish>Routers y Puntos de Acceso>Routers Cableados.

What is the pass word please?

can you help to regester ny nook reader

Re: ine using the Re: guest password

password please

I already tried the olive64 password and it doesn't work. The wireless internet link's name comes up as B&Bestates-guest, this wireless acces is near van nuys blvd. and foothill in California...I am using my cell phone but it is not as sufficient as a laptop, thank you.

what is my guest password?