ricks

WMA11B and NAS

I have a problem with the WMA11B and adding media files through an UNC path on a NAS. The folders are accessible through the host PC without a problem. When adding the same folders in the Media Folder Manager I get the error message: Could not add files. Also when I add the files through a mapped network drive I get the same error message. Anyone has the solution to tis problem?
peanuts

Re: WMA11B and NAS

HI...
As per my knowledge we cannot add media file from a network storage or a Mapped netwrok drive. The files that needs to be added to the folder should be on  the local drive of the computer.
ricks

Strange, but sometimes it workes, sometimes not. A few days ago I added the network drive and it worked. The next time I restarted the PC the network folder was deleted from the Media Manager.
peanuts

Hi… If you were able to add the files from the mapped drive at one time, I don’t see any reason for the files being missing after restart except an authentication failure. Are you able to see the same files in a mapped network drive every time you log in? Make sure hat you add the files only from the Mapped Network drive that is set for automatic connection at login in.