Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
salc_75

WML11B SETUP CD

Hi all, I lost the setup cd which belongs to my Wireless-B Media Link for Music.

Any thoughts as to where I can download it? I can't seem to find it here on the Linksys site for some reason. I know it's dated, but it's a product still in use.

Many thanks!

Sal..
NervusBre_kdown

Re: WML11B SETUP CD

have you tried calling their sales department?

but if you need the driver and firmware of the device you can download it from the Linksys website, other than that... sales dept. for yah
jimmysc

Sal,

I am in exactly the same position now!  Specifically I need to reinstall the outdated Musicmatch Jukebox 8.2 software that was bundled with the Linksys Wireless BMedia.

The Wireless BMedia is a neat product, but that software is kind of limited.  If anyone knows how to get the BMedia to use another player as a server that would be appreciated.  OR if anyone knows how to download or order the installation CD ... that would work to.

Thanks.

big-bay

Good day,

I am also looking urgently the original setup CD for the "Linksys WML11B Wifi Radio" (http://support.linksys.com/en-us/support/video/WML11B)

Unfortunately, I find no support download on the Internet. :-(

Without the original driver CD, the device can not be configured properly.

I hope someone can continue elves.

Thanks a lot

dadayzee

Cool! WML11B! You will have a hard time looking for software for B devices like this one as this device is ancient.