Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Burkhardi

WMLS11B & WML11B help aids

[ Edited ]
There seems to be a lack of info on this product. I just found this area (linksys message board) by mistake. There is newer firmware then 1.09 that will allow you to use Windows Media Connect.
There is a Yahoo news group on this unit too (WMLS11B), here are some items that are being talked about, perhaps with this site the yahoo group we can get some great info. Now that these are selling for very cheap on line, there are a GREAT BARGAIN!

some items on the WMLS11B yahoo group
1. vTunner has the new radio stations
2. newer firmware then 1.09 (2.3.5 is the newest)
3. Cure noise issues
4. WMLS11B disection
5. newer firmware flash application that is easier to use

Here is al link to the group

With the use of Windows Media Connect and getting rid of the noise, I am loving this unit that up untill know was just sitting around getting dusty.

MOD. Please don't deletet this since it's not a Linksys stie, I am just trying to help and get more info to those that have these units.
Regards, Matt

Message Edited by Burkhardi on 11-16-200608:09 AM

Message Edited by Burkhardi on 11-16-200608:09 AM

andrzej11

Re: WMLS11B & WML11B help aids

thanks i did the update and the player dose boot up properly, now i have a decoration insted of music player
Burkhardi

Re: WMLS11B & WML11B help aids

[ Edited ]
Does, or does not?
If it does, your welcome.
Go to the yahoo group and ask for help is if doesn't (Tony had a simular issue and fixed it).

Edit: After reading your post again, I guess your being facetious? Try to re-flash the firmware again and visit the yahoo group. Regards, Matt

Message Edited by Burkhardi on 12-14-200606:48 AM