myamasaki

WPG54G - Won't refresh display.

Hi All.

I'm having a really hard time setting up a Thinkpad T60 with the WPG54G.  We have 3 other computers that work well with this adapter.  All the software and hardware seems to be working ok but when I actually use the presentation player, it does not automatically update the screen.  It does follow the mouse movements and will refresh whatever is behind the mouse (does that make sense?).  It never refreshes the whole screen.  I have tried various resolutions(VGA, 800x600, etc) and nothing seems to change the problem.  I suspect it is the ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 video card.  Has anyone worked with the WPG54G and the ATI Radeon Card?  Any input would be appreciated as there aren't very many resources out there on this box.

Thanks in Advance!
Mort

Re: WPG54G - Won't refresh display.

HI...
                       As the other 3 computers are working fine, i would like you to upgrade the drivers of the ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 video card
myamasaki

Re: WPG54G - Won't refresh display.

Thanks for the advice. I have upgraded to the latest on Lenovo's site but still the same problem.  If I go to ATI, they have updated drivers but it won't work on my machine.  Any other help would be appreciated.

Mark