Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
KayaMurphy

wmce54ag setup disk

I have a wmce54ag, setup key 0262-0374, but cannot find the setup disk.  How can I obtain one?
raviex81

Re: wmce54ag setup disk

Maybe you can try to contact their customer service and verify if they can provide you a setup CD for your wmce54ag.
KayaMurphy

That seems like a reasonable thing but when I tried I was told that they could not do so since it required a licence from Microsoft and they were no longer issuing them.  Seems as though I should be able to replace it since I have a unit and an instal #.
PSheaOSB

[ Edited ]

If you send me your snail mail address, I can send you a copy.  There is an update you will need as well.  I will send that on a separate disk with detailed instructions on what to do.  BTW everytime you turn on your extender and it hasn't been configured, it will show you a different code.

Never tried to use mine wirelessly.  I use CAT5 Ethernet cable.

(Mod Note: Email address removed. Please use Private Messaging.)

Message Edited by kent07 on 09-02-2009 09:57 PM
maginethat

Re: wmce54ag setup disk can you send me a setup disk, 2?

PSheaOSB

I will indeed send you a copy of the Original Setup Disc and another with a Rollup Version released by Microsoft but you will have to find out how to use private messaging and we can take it from there (I will reply with my email address - cut from the original post) or you could just send me your snail mail address in private messaging.   I've looked all over this reply window and I can't figure out how to send you something using Private Messaging.

hope you can figure it out..

PSheaOSB

PSheaOSB

I reread the above messages and I don't think this will work.   Microsoft has the Setup Disc Serialized.   And that means One Person Per Disc.   So, so sorry.  BUT if you can find a way to get a new serial number from Microsoft, I still will send you the discs.

PSheaOSB

georgestege

I am in the same situation.  Could you send me a copy of the disk also?

Thanks,

George Stege

2304 Hurstbourne Village Dr STE 500

Louisville KY 40299

PSheaOSB

Before I send you a copy of the disc(s) via snail mail, be sure that you will be able to get a serial number from Microsoft.  Without that  the setup disk would be useless because it is serialized to me.

PSheaOSB

WLan200

Hallo,

I know the treat ist old, but I have the same problem.
I have get 3  Linksys Extender WMCE54AG witout a install-disk.

What can or must I do, to get one?

Possible someone have a disk, which he use no more and would send me.

If somebody will get one of the Linksys WMCE54AG, he have to write me.

Thanks for the answers.

Sorry, my englisch is not so good and if you find a mistake, you can get it.