Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Linksys
spencer
Accepted Solution

How to turn off or disable the HND service

If you want to turn off the different HND services (Safe Web Surfing or Parental Controls), you can simply click the On/Off switch.  Please keep in mind that turning off these settings will affect your ENTIRE home network and all your connected devices.

Please see the screenshot here.

tcviper

Re: How to turn off or disable the HND service

Now just a way to get it working at all on the router and we will all be happy :smileywink:
I got lots of friends having the exact same problem that it keeps saying that it isnt activated yet.

And yes we tried reinstalling, even hard reset the router and retried everything from scratch, it keeps saying that its not activated as soon as you start HND (after installing it), and due to that you cannot change any settings.

Imo not a lot of people will be using this if it doesnt at least work right.

Linksys
spencer

Can you please private message me your a) account username within LELA b) HND serial number c) router serial number and d) contact number so I can call you.

tcviper

did you receive it?
Linksys
spencer

Yes, just got it.  I sent you back a response.
Linksys
spencer

For those who are using Network Magic instead of LELA to configure HND, you can turn off the HND services by clicking on the HND logo and moving the slider bars to "None".

Please see here

2008dec31

This is amazing.... I am trying to change the setting on Home Network Defender.  I just set up my router and authorized the highest security without really looking into it.  I didn't realize it was so strict I couldn't access Facebook and Linkin.  In fact, it wouldn't let me access the screen shots in your response.  About now, I just want to get rid of it!
rxgest@comcast.net

Where is this on/off switch?  Thanks in advance.
mal0991

i cant find the on/off switch either? i just installed this yesterday and i cant get onto anything! please help
djohnson_19

just got it cant even get on facebook hellllllllllllllllllllllp please!