Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
oldgardener

Input voltage on hub

I have a Linksys EFAH16W work group hub I wish to use, however the power transformer is missing. I find no markings upon the case or circuit board stating the input voltage value or, if its AC or DC, from the transformer.
If you own one and can spare a moment, look at the transformer and find the output listings and share them.

Thank you very much..
Wizzard

Re: Input voltage on hub

hi..the power specifications for the power adapter is 3.3V 5A (Output) and 100 ~ 240 v ( Input ) ... 
ScottM

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase one of these. I have had problems locating one.
echeng

[ Edited ]
According to the documentation on the product page, it's 3.3 VDC 3A. I'm also looking for a place to purchase a replacement adapter and am finding it difficult to find one.

Message Edited by echeng on 08-23-2007 09:27 AM
tgrantt

[ Edited ]
I wondered about that amperage. I was trying to sort out some components, and the only power supply I could find that could be the Linksys one says 5 amps, but the spec page says 3. Any ideas? Thanks.

Message Edited by tgrantt on 09-12-2007 02:17 PM
wmawolfe

I need a power supply for a EFAH16W too.  Did you find a place to buy one?

Thanks.
mgroboske

I am also in need of a power supply. I have found ones for the newer blue hubs on Ebay, but I need one for the older blockie gray efah16w. so if anyone knows where to get a PS for the older hub please post.