RDConnelly

Can't activate Network Magic

I think I had a trial version of Network Magic installed with my Cisco Linksys router. I have DSL from the phone company and a Gateway desktop computer. This week I added a Toshiba netbook and it picks up the network beautifully. But I can't get Network Magic to activate.

I've gone to the "store" and paid for a download, and received the License key by e-mail. I've disconnected

firewalls, opened ports, removed the program and reinstalled several times on both computers, and it still doesn't work. 

All I want to do is share my itunes with both computers. HELP!

thecreator

Re: Can't activate Network Magic

RDConnelly wrote:

I think I had a trial version of Network Magic installed with my Cisco Linksys router. I have DSL from the phone company and a Gateway desktop computer. This week I added a Toshiba netbook and it picks up the network beautifully. But I can't get Network Magic to activate.

I've gone to the "store" and paid for a download, and received the License key by e-mail. I've disconnected

firewalls, opened ports, removed the program and reinstalled several times on both computers, and it still doesn't work. 

All I want to do is share my itunes with both computers. HELP!

Hi RDConnelly ,

Support Hours:
By phone: 888-812-9402
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Pacific Time
Sat-Sun, 11am-4pm Pacific Time
(We're closed on most US national holidays.) 

thecreator - Running Network Magic version -5.5..9195.0-Pure0 on Windows XP Home Edition SP 3
Running Network Magic version -5.5.9195.0-Pure0 on Wireless Computer with McAfee Personal Firewall Build 11.5.131 Wireless Computer has D-Link DWA-552 connecting to D-Link DIR-655 A3 Router.