OHIQ-

Hi, network magic problem.

This is my problem, my google nexus, is not connecting to my router. my dad said he kicked me, because he didnt know what it was on network magic aka track as intruder. im looking for the device on NM, cant find it. any solution? i heard you could uninstall NM and reinstall again, but im not sure if he remembers the admin/password to the linksys router info page and not sure if that will mess it up. thanks in advance. 

Expert
zee29

Re: Hi, network magic problem.

If you were tracked as an intruder, then Network magic is possibly blocking you from connecting. You need to disable the network lock feature in network magic then see if you will be able to connect to the network after that. It can be found in the Status page of network magic.

OHIQ-

Network lock was never enabled in the first place, should i try enabling it , then unabling it ?

jaymay

You may try to do that as a workaround. Try enabling it, connect your Google nexus. then try disabling network lock again. It should let you connect then. You will only tracked as an intruder if you're going to manually set it as an intruder on the network magic software itself.