francescaraballo

Network license key

[ Edited ]

I purchased Network Magic by 3/1/2010 and paid $39.99.  Now I am putting all my computers with Network Magic and is only giving a 7 day trial period unless I enter my 25 character license key.  I just can't find that number and I need it.  Please provide it for me please.  I have Cisco Network Magic Version 5.5.9118.2-Pure O.LynksysRouterSetup.  Platform Version 11.2.9117.0

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

[Mod Note: Non public information removed. Get in touch with topic starter through PM for details.]

thecreator

Re: Network license key

francescaraballo wrote:

I purchased Network Magic by 3/1/2010 and paid $39.99.  Now I am putting all my computers with Network Magic and is only giving a 7 day trial period unless I enter my 25 character license key.  I just can't find that number and I need it.  Please provide it for me please.  I have Cisco Network Magic Version 5.5.9118.2-Pure O.LynksysRouterSetup.  Platform Version 11.2.9117.0

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

[Mod Note: Non public information removed. Get in touch with topic starter through PM for details.]

Hi francescaraballo,

Never enter your personal information online in a forum. Use a Private Message or Email.

You purchased Network Magic. I assumed you entered that License Key on at least the first computer?

Open Network Magic.

Click Help. Click About Network Magic.

You can use the Network Map to Activate the other computers, where you have Network Magic installed on.

Click Map. Right-click on each computer where Network Magic is installed on. Click Activate Network Magic.

You don't need to retype the Network license Key on each computer.

Did you buy Network Magic Box or Download Network Magic? If Download, you should have gotten an Email with the Network License Key.

thecreator - Running Network Magic version -5.5..9195.0-Pure0 on Windows XP Home Edition SP 3
Running Network Magic version -5.5.9195.0-Pure0 on Wireless Computer with McAfee Personal Firewall Build 11.5.131 Wireless Computer has D-Link DWA-552 connecting to D-Link DIR-655 A3 Router.
charlenereeves

I purchased Network Magic and SpeedPro and my computer crashed. I reinstalled them but says Buy again. I have Windows Vista. Can you help me?

Charlene
thecreator

charlenereeves wrote:

I purchased Network Magic and SpeedPro and my computer crashed. I reinstalled them but says Buy again. I have Windows Vista. Can you help me?

Hi charlenereeves,

Please read BEFORE YOUR POST, if replying.

Did you reactivated the copy of Network Magic from a different computer, yet?

SpeedMeter Pro requires a Copy and paste of the Key.

thecreator - Running Network Magic version -5.5..9195.0-Pure0 on Windows XP Home Edition SP 3
Running Network Magic version -5.5.9195.0-Pure0 on Wireless Computer with McAfee Personal Firewall Build 11.5.131 Wireless Computer has D-Link DWA-552 connecting to D-Link DIR-655 A3 Router.
dudi

license key v.5.5.9195.0