Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
wcourtney

NAS 200 can't login to the web-based admin screen

I have tried: resetting the device (more than once) assigning a static IP from the router all manner of combinations of admin/admin Safari, Firefox, IE, Opera I can't login to the devices admin screen, I can only access my files. Any help? thanks w
TerenceM

Re: NAS 200 can't login to the web-based admin screen

I am have the exact same problem.
Could someone please help us!

TerenceM

Succeeded!

User name = admin
password = admin

IP 192.168.1.109

Good luck.

wcourtney

TerenceM wrote:
Succeeded!

User name = admin
password = admin

IP 192.168.1.109

Good luck.

What did you do different? How did you solve your problem?
Lostprophet1016

Open browser>tools>internet options>delete cookies and temporary internet files. Lower security setting on your browser. If this doesn't work, try another computer.
wcourtney

Lostprophet1016 wrote:
Open browser>tools>internet options>delete cookies and temporary internet files. Lower security setting on your browser. If this doesn't work, try another computer.

Didn't work.
wcourtney

I have tried everything and I still cannot log into the admin interface on my storage unit. I have tried different computers, different browser, admin, admin/admin, blank/admin and blank/blank. I have pressed the button for 10 or more seconds and I have tried to re-install the connection tools. Nothing works Is there anyone who can help?
IreneD

You sir are a very bright spark in a very frustrating day. I have tried and retried everything to log on to the web but to no avail - until now, The documentation says leave the user name blank and use admin as the password but it didn't work. I read your very simple but effective remedy and got in. Way to go, I would never have thought of trying that. Thanks you.