Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
pelao_diego
Accepted Solution

NAS200 Can't download

I have been downloading some files with nas200 and everything went ok. But then somethings go wrong and now i can't download anything. I go to my files, My downloads, click add, put the url, put the folder, and then the page keep working and after 2 minutes it goes back to the same my downloads page and nothing has been downloaded. My operating system is win xp.
eepro

Re: NAS200 Can't download

Have you installed any software or change any settings on your computer? If yes, try doing system restore so that it will return to previous working settings. If no, try reflashing the firmware of the nas200 it could be corrupted. You can download the firmware at the linksys website.
pelao_diego

Hi, thanks for answering. I have doing nothing to my computer, just download too many files through download manager, then it went wrong. When started the problem y flashed to the latest firmware with no solution. Do i have to re flashed it with last version? or new one?
eepro

I believe we need to reflash to the latest firmware but if still same result please call the manufacturer chances are the device is defective.
pelao_diego

Hi, this is how i solved the problem:

1.- First i tried to reflash with latest firmware. No solution.

2.- Then, i disabled download manager from Administration.

3.- Logued in to My Files as Admin (can't see Download Manager, cause obviously it was disabled in 2.-)

4.- Logued in to Administration as Admin, enabled Download Manager and restricted to download just 1 task.

5.- Logued in to My Files as Admin, and...voila! i see Download Manager and i could download without troubles.

I don't know what's going on but it works. I will to restricted again to 3 download as i have already had it. I will post if it went right or wrong.

Anyway thanks for pay me some attention.

jschott

Re: NAS200 firmware not findable

I have been unable to download replacement software for my NAS200 unit.

Can anyone help me to find out how to go this or where to get a copy.

Thanks