Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
TR_Roadkill

BiAdmin Crash, upgrade fail, no more PSUS4 on network

[ Edited ]
Hi,

While upgrading my PSUS4 printserver I got a message telling me the upgrade failed, and to please try again. Problem being, BIAdmin crashed, so now I can't find the server on my network anymore, and I can't upgrade the firmware.

The Status led and USB led are blinking alternating

[edit] factory reset also does'nt work anymore :smileysad:

Message Edited by TR_Roadkill on 02-06-200711:57 PM

Message Edited by TR_Roadkill on 02-06-200711:57 PM

Message Edited by TR_Roadkill on 02-07-200707:37 AM

gandalf

Re: BiAdmin Crash, upgrade fail, no more PSUS4 on network

Hi… Try to Reset it again for 1 min and then check if you get a print out from your printer after reset with an IP address. If not just get to the command Prompt and ping to your Broadcast IP (such 192.168.1.255, it’s the last possible IP address) and then try ‘arp’ you would get a list of all the IP addresses in the network. Using this list you can figure out the current IP address of the PSUS. Try to login to the PSUS using this IP address or upgrade the firmware using tftp.exe with this IP address as a Server.   

TR_Roadkill

Re: BiAdmin Crash, upgrade fail, no more PSUS4 on network

[ Edited ]
It's not working, resetting does'nt do anything,no prints or any reaction at all from either printer or printserver.

I tried the ARP method, that does'nt even show the other PSUS4 on the network, so I downloaded a network scanner. This does show all IP's in use on the network, but the 'broken' PSUS4 is not there.....

There is no way to reach it I'm afraid.

Message Edited by TR_Roadkill on 02-08-200712:31 AM