Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
wakko222

WPS54GU2 Software

[ Edited ]
Can anyone help?
I was given a Linksys WPS54GU2 by a friend, but with no software. Can anyone help me to get the setup software? I have downloaded the drivers, reset the print server, and everything else except for using the original software, which is nowhere to be found. I don't know what else to do as nothing else I have tried seems to work. Thank you for any help you can provide!

(Mod Note: Edited for guideline compliance. Thanks!)

Message Edited by Maximus on 04-30-2007 07:19 PM

dibbler

Re: WPS54GU2 Software

Drivers folder you would find setup.exe, double click on that…it would install software.

wakko222

I don't have the original setup CD.  I can't access the folder you mentioned.  The software I can get from the web site doesn't work.  I have high speed internet and can download large files.  If someone would be willing to e-mail me the entire CD I would appreciate it.
SteveCXJ6

I have the same unit and I have the same problem. I have downloaded and installed te drivers fromt he website and have tried to config via html. That doesn't seem to have worked at all. I fear I need the setup CD too. I would even be willing to purchase it if it can't be downloaded from Linksys. Any ideas?

Steve
dibbler

go to www.linksys.com/download .. download the drivers for wps54gu2 .... unzip the file and run the setup.exe file...
or u can even configure the print server manually ... connect the print server to the router and connect a computer to the router as well...then connect the printer to the print server .. 
reset the print server for 10-15 seconds .. u will get a test page..it consists of the ip address for the PS ..
use this ip add to access the setup page of the PS ,  then follow this link to add the TCP/IP ports for the printer ..
ParadisoFinale

[ Edited ]
I have placed a copy on one of my servers for anyone who wants the setup CD. It also contains the print drivers and documentation for the print server. ftp://controlc.org/wps54gu2.zip
Message Edited by ParadisoFinale on 03-13-2010 11:25 AM
Message Edited by ParadisoFinale on 03-13-2010 11:27 AM