Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
flyingal

WPS54GU2 , windows 7 and usb printer

I have a laptop running Windows 7 and the llinksys wireless print server wps54gu2.  I followed the great directions on setting up the parallel printer using this print server and it works fine.  I also have an Epson Photo printer with a usb connection that I tried to configure myself because the directions from Gollum did not seem to address this part (unless I misread it).  I was able to get a test page although toward the end of the page it printed garbage. 

Can anyone help me setting up the usb printer with the wps54gu2 in as detailed a manner as the directions for the parallel printer?  I would really appreciate any help possible as this is my default/colour printer.  Thanks in advance.

saber_tooth

Re: WPS54GU2 , windows 7 and usb printer

I think you can try to add the printer port on windows 7 computer and see if that works.

Follow this link to add printer port on windows 7 computer.

flyingal

Re: WPS54GU2 , windows 7 and usb printer

I got it to work myself.  I followed the directions as indicated for setting up a parallel port printer, just named the printed L2, turned off bi-directional printing and it works fine.

Thanks for your help and all others who read my thread.  Hope this helps others in the same situation!