metransue

RE1000: Where do I find my Wireless Connection Manager?

I trying to set up my new RE1000 Range Extender with my WRT150N Router.  It says "we can't set up your wireless connection" and to "disable the other wireless connection manager" and then "enable the Windows wireless connection manager".

How?  When I do a web search I keep finding references to select "let windows manage my wireless connection" but I can't find this anywhere in my network settings.  BTW, I'm using Windows XP SP3.

Thanks, Mark

Corleone

Re: RE1000: Where do I find my Wireless Connection Manager?

What is the make of the LAPTOP? Does that laptop has its own utility or software to connect the wireless network connection? If you are getting the error message "disable the other wireless connection manager and then enable the Windows wireless connection manager" then there might wireless utility running on that computer that you need to disable the feature that will enable the windows Wireless Zero Configuration...

If it does not enable the windows Wireless Zero Configuration of its own then refer to the link to enable the windows Wireless Zero Configuration....

http://tech.ifelix.net/2007.html