11-13-2008 09:03 PM - edited 11-13-2008 09:05 PM
Here's What I've Done, please let me know what to do next in orde to make this work.
1. Autoconfig button on the side while connected to my WRT54GS router via a wire.
2. Used the setup disc per the instructions, it wouldn't let me set the IP address as my router's address +1 (why not?).
3. Used the setup disc, and let it choose the default IP address (via wireless), cannot connect to default IP address over HTTP
4. Plugged laptop into RE directly with a wire, manually set my static IP and connect to the webpage. Set all the settings like my router, except for the IP address as a +1. Saved it and rebooted the RE.
FAILED to connect to router (red light)
5. Tried stepping down from WPA -> WEP -> unsecured (already had to step back from WPA2 since this RE doesn't support it)
PS - mods, please don't delete this post, please respond to it with some help!
11-14-2008 03:47 PM
11-16-2008 04:01 PM - edited 11-16-2008 04:02 PM
11-17-2008 06:46 AM
11-17-2008 03:53 PM
11-18-2008 08:46 AM