Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Linksys
FacebookSupport

Cisco Connect - Where to find Guest Password

CAn anyone help me please. I just installed by router on my Tower but my husband's laptop keeps asking for a Guest Password. Can anyone tell me where I find this?
Thank you. a Cisco Guest Access window opens and asks for the password. I have the password and type it in on his laptop but it keeps saying it is incorrect and I have changed it on my tower and tried again but still it will not allow him access even though there is a connection.

saber_tooth

Re: Cisco Connect - Where to find Guest Password

You just need to open the cisco connect software window....you will find this on the computer on which you install the CD...

When cisco connect software window open you will see the option for "guest access"

Click on guest access and in the middle of the window you will find the guest password ..

estewoods

nekaufer

where do I find the password?
nekaufer

spotweiss

[ Edited ]

@ nekaufer

Guest access allows you to limit and provide access to guest users on your wireless network. Its configuration such as the password and the number of guest allowed is available through the Cisco Connect software and on the web interface  on selected Linksys models. By the way, what is the model of your router?