Highlighted

Can't watch my Slingbox over internet

Before I setup my Linksys Velop, I was able to access my Slingbox Pro HD from outside of my home.  Now I cannot.  I'm not sure what to do. Can anyone please give me some suggestions?

Thank you.

Re: Can't watch my Slingbox over internet

To verify, was the setup of the Velop successful? If yes, is your Slingbox connected to the network? How about your other device that is connected to the Velop is it online?

Gerard_21724
Linksys Technical Support

[ Edited ]

Yes, the Velop setup was successful.

When attempting to connect to the Slingbox, it says it can't find my slingbox so not entirely sure if it is connected to the network but it certainly was before I setup the Velop and I've not disconnected it.  Also, I can't connect to the Slingbox from inside of my house either.

Everything else is working properly. I can even connect to my home network from outside of my home through Teamviewer.

Thank you for your reply.

@porterx If the Slingbox was connected to a different network before, you may need to reconnect it to the Velop network.

Is it connected wired to the node? If yes, please make sure that the cable is properly connected. You may also try to connect it to the other port for isolation purposes. Then, check from the App if the Slingbox is listed under the Devices. If it is properly connected, it should be under the Connected Devices.

Rosalyn - 21986
Linksys Technical Support