Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
funkym

Basic SPA900 AA Script HELP required

Hi I currently have a SPA9000 and I just want a dialing plan and AA script that answers the phone, plays prompt1 and then auto transfers the call to Ext.100

I know it's basic but I can been reading all the manuals and working on this for ages and are still having trouble.

Any help would be appreciated.

All I need is the Dial Plan and the AA script.

Cheers

Funkym

blueiced

Re: Basic SPA900 AA Script HELP required

[ Edited ]

Did you Run the Setup wizard of SPA9000 Basically that would provide you a Basic Dial Plan on a AA. For the Auto transfer you may try this script

<aa><form id="dir" type="menu"><audio src="prompt1" bargein="T"/><noinput timeout="10" repeat="F"/><nomatch repeat="F"><audio src="prompt3" bargein="T"/></nomatch><dialplan src="dp1"/><match><default><audio src="prompt2"/><xfer name="ext" target="100"/></default></match></form></aa>

Copy this script without the spaces.

Message Edited by blueiced on 01-20-2010 11:07 AM
funkym

Thanks for the reply but I only want prompt1 to play followed by an immiate transfer to Ext.100

Cheers

Funkym

blueiced

Basically the script that I paste will play the Auto Attendant prompt 1 and will immediately transfer the call to ext100.
funkym

Hi Blueiced,

I tried the script, it makes the announcement in script 1 then fails to transfer to Ext 100.

However if I enter the following under:  Line 1 > Subscriber Information > Contact List: 100

As in the manual this causes a direct transfor of all calls on line 1 straight to Ext 100.

And this works fine.

My first dial plan is: (50xx|xxxx.)

To tell you the truth I thought that this would work but it doesen't.

<aa><default><audio src="prompt1" bargein="F"/><xfer name="ext" target="100"/></default></aa>

Funkym

blueiced

you may try to use this Script it is intended for a Night AA, What it will do is, AA will welcome you and transfers the call.

<aa><form id="dir" type="node"><audio src="prompt1" bargein="T"/><xfer name="ext" target="100"/></form></aa>

funkym

Thanks Blueiced,

that one work this time.

The other thing I am trying to do is when someone calls after hours is to just play prompt2 and then end the call.

I have tried this but it does not work.

<aa><form id="dir" type="node"><audio src="prompt1" bargein="T"/></exit></form></aa>

Funkym

funkym

Sorry I just made a mistake.

What I wat to do is instate a Dial plan that says

if a call comes in on L1 plan aa script 1, if a call comes in on L2 play aa script 2

Cheers

Funkym