abdullauthan

Linksys PAP2T Can't Connect to Login Server

I am using Linksys PaP2 to connect to TPAD VOIP service. I am using Linksys WAG54GS ADSL Gateway to connect to DSL service provider.

I have a roblemwith the PAP2 Adapter. I drops the connection after a few hours and won't connect to the SIP server even if I restart the adapter.

I tried restarting both the router and the adapter still won't connect.

The only way to make it work is to change the Port on PAP2T adapter from 5060 to 5061 and vice versa. The problem will come back againafter a few hours.

My friend is using a PAP2T adapter behind SpeedTouch router and the problem is not there. Is there any I need to set on the Linksys ADSL Gateway or any other settings on PAP2T adapter?

Please help...

Thanks
NervusBre_kdown

Re: Linksys PAP2T Can't Connect to Login Server

It seems like you’re having a registration problem. Before contacting your VOIP provider, have open the SIP ports to the router? If yes then, if you can open the setup page of the PAP2 then you may try to change the value on resync periodic from 3600 to 6000 then verify if you have the same problem. You may also set the provisioning enable to no and check if you are going to have problems.

You may also go to the line which is registered and set the registration expires to another value like 30, 300, 3600 or 4800 and check if problem exists.

If you can’t open the admin portion of the PAP2 then contact your VOIP provider.