08-27-2009 07:31 AM
spa2102 behind d-link router dir-615 (h/w C1, f/w 3.11NA). voip sync up. calls out, death silence, called party not ring. called in, it rings, but death silence when off-hook, calling party still ring. Any advice?
08-28-2009 02:32 PM
09-02-2009 12:58 PM
switch off the SIP-ALG feature on your dlink dir-615 device (yes, it has it, and yes it destroys the SIP communication)
Change your local SIP ports in SPA-2102 to something non-standard (6780/6781 may do the trick) just to make the test.
03-09-2010 02:04 PM
I found out that D-limk released new 3.12NA March frameware (DIR615C1_FW312NA.bin) for your router.
I've installed it, and everything works great.... without any configuration
You can download this frameware from here: http://www.mediafire.com/?fyohzhdtgmw
Follow the next steps:
Firmware Upgrade Instructions
- Save the file on your computer desktop - somewhere that can easily be browsed to, extract and seperate the .bin file.
- Please ensure that this computer is physically connected (ie: wired) into the router in port #1, 2, 3 or 4.
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla etc).
- In the address bar, type in http://192.168.0.1. The username is 'admin' and by default the password is left empty unless you set a password. Click Ok.
- You should be in the router configuration page.
- Click on the Tools tab. On the left side click on the Firmware button.
- Click on Browse and browse to the file saved earlier.
- Click Apply.
- You should get a 'The device is restarting...' message. Wait 10 seconds then click Continue.
After this you might need to configure the router back for your Internet Service Provider settings.
Hope it was helpful