Kim Moore

Sprint Airave

I had a Linksys WRT54GS v.6 that had a Sprint Airave hooked up to it.  We started having problems with the Airave being unable to connect and stay connected and since the router was about 2-3 years old we thought it was going bad. So I recently bought a new Linksys router WRT120N and initially after hooking my Sprint Airave up it worked for a brief period (less than a day) and has gone right back to not working, specifically the system light either stays solid red or blinks red while the GPS & WAN lights all stay blue. After a couple weeks of troubleshooting with Sprint they sent me a replacement Airave.  I initially hooked it up and within 30 minutes all lights were blue and within 2 hours the System light was back to flashing red or solid red.  I believe we've ruled out faulty Airave equipment which leads me to try and troubleshoot the router.  Any suggestions?
scrooge

Re: Sprint Airave

Try to hard-reset the router for 1 minute,power cycle the router and then,check the light status on the router...If the status is ok then,try configuring the router from scratch.
Kim Moore

Re: Sprint Airave

Interestingly enough the same day that I posted that message I had completed a firmware upgrade to my router.  This seemed to resolve the problem for several days until last night and we are back to square one.  The power cycling tried/failed.  Next?