03-26-2010 02:25 PM - last edited on 03-26-2010 02:45 PM by kent07
I wanna share with you all my experience with this issue. First i wanna thank you all for the info previously provided. It helps me a lot . Second the only help that i got from linksys support area was the driver...
Well let´s go for the import thing...
I am running Win 7 Ultimate and after i did the procedure i will write i have no disconnected problems.
Under a fresh win 7 installation do the follow:
1) Install Nero (for people who had problems with this)
2) Install the latest Skype
3) Get the driver on linksys support area and Run de file
4) After finished the install plug in the CIT200
5) Run CCleaner (maybe several times cleanning the registry & temp files)
6) Install Office 2007 (for people who had problems with this)
7) Install MSN 8.1 (can be BETA release)
8) After install MSN upgrade to 9 (choose the option UPGRADE when it pops up)
After this i had no more disconnected problems
I hope it helps!
(Mod note:Edited for guideline compliance.)