Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Brewman

Re: No blue light (phone) on my WRTU54G-TM Wireless-G Broadband Router with 2 Phone Ports

Hey Jaghorse.. It's too bad that you've had that experience. I hope I never see it. I've been with T-Mobile in one form or another (Voicestream, etc.) since 2000 and while I can't say it's always been perfect, it's never been anything like that. I would take Jon's suggestion and give "Jessica" a call. It's amazing what can happen when you get to people actually willing to help. I've had T-Mobile employees pass me their direct contact and sometimes even personal contact information to work on a problem, so they are there. Naturally, in customer service you have the people that somehow didn't get weeded out and should be in that position to begin with too. From what you've described, I'm surprised they haven't replaced your router... Maybe they did and I just missed it. In any case, good luck with getting this issue resolved.

John

JayL

Re: No blue light (phone) on my WRTU54G-TM Wireless-G Broadband Router with 2 Phone Ports

Just an FYI for anyone using this router as a router or a bridge through another cisco SOHO or Enterprise router running NAT, you must exclude the SIP service from NAT or you won't get a blue light.

The typical SIP port is udp 5060, so the command is:

no ip nat service sip udp port 5060

That worked for me after I did a bit of research to figure it out.

Jay.