Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MarkLux

SPA 3012. I can make call from PSTN to Analogue on SPA 3102 but cannot terminate phone call !?!??!

SPA 3012.  I can make call from PSTN to Analogue on SPA 3102 but cannot terminate phone call.  For example: when I call number from mobile phone, I can answer the analogue phone connected to the SPA 3102 and have a conversation; but when I put down the analogue phone it does not terminate the call -> any ideas why?
dfever

Re: SPA 3012. I can make call from PSTN to Analogue on SPA 3102 but cannot terminate phone call !?!

Try to access the web UI of the device and look for the PSTN

Line tab. Change the value of "Min CPC Duration" to 0.01.

Thanks.

MarkLux

Re: SPA 3012. I can make call from PSTN to Analogue on SPA 3102 but cannot terminate phone call !?!

Hi, Made change as suggested then phoned from my mobile phone to the house phone (SPA 3102).  I could have conversation but when I tried to terminate call form house phone no luck - I could only terminate phone call from mobile.  change did not work ;-(

Please let me know how to simply insert my settings w/o having to type them all out then I shall do this.

PSTN Line: PSTN Disconnect Detection:

----------------------------------------------------------

Detect CPC: YES

Detect PSTN long silence: No

PSTN Long silence duration:30

PSTN silence threshold: high

Detect disconnect tone: YES

Disconnect Tone is set to: 425@-30,425@-30;1.4(.5/.5/1+2)

Setect Polarity reversal: No

Detect VOIP long silence: no

VOIP long silence duration: 30

Min CPC Duration : 0.01

I fear that it is simply that the disconnect tone is not correct but I do not know how to find out what it should be for P&T Luxembourg!!

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Mark

profitshare

Try to adjust the duration. change it to 0.02...0.03

Hope this helps.