PLSK400 Problem. Please help!

Hello, 3 weeks ago i have bought Linksys PLSk400 for my garage. I was super suprised how well it worked, connection was stable and fast. I have tested it for 14 days with my laptop, without one problem! 

Than i have bought surveillance kit (DVR and camera). Connection was ok untill i have pluged in adapter for dvr (camera and dvr are powered by 12v adapter). In the same moment connection got lost (first light went out) and there was no way to find connection again, until i plug the adapter out of socket - it took one second and network adapter got signal. I have tried everything to keep the connection on network adapter, while both of ac adapters are pluged in. 

Can u please help me? And sorry for my bad english! 

Thanks, Denis

Re: PLSK400 Problem. Please help!

why would 12v adapter disturb/interrupt signal of network adapter?
Expert

Hi pixsna. Are they on the same outlet? If they are, please try to plug in the DVR into another wall outlet. We'll see if it will make a difference.

hello Jonah, i have tried different outlet. same story :/
Expert

We may need to further look into this case, pixsna. Please send us an email at LinksysCares@linksys.com with your contact details and the link to this community post.

However, I would also suggest that you do a factory reset and configure the powerline while the DVR is plug into the AC outlet.