cptcasper

plte/plts200 stopped working!?

i have been using the plte200 and plts200 for nearly a month and everything was sort of ok i did have to unplug power cord on the 4 port adaptor after booting up my pc then plug it back in to get it to connect to the plte200 untill the next reboot but today the two of them wont stay connected even after doing an unplug they only connect for about 1 or 2 minutes.

i have tried it with and without the powerline utility and i cant find any newer drivers or firmware im at a loss and could use some help. im running windows 7 64bit

castor

Re: plte/plts200 stopped working!?

Have you tried to Configure your PLTE200 using the Powerling Utility. You should try to configure your PLTE200 using the utility. BUt i doubt that the Powerline Utility will not work on Windows 7. If you have any XP computer then you can try to configure your PLTE200 using the Utility.

Click Here how to configure your PLTE200 using the Utility. 

cptcasper

i have tried the utility v1.2.1.7 and when i power cycle 1 of the adaptors they both are detected and they connect to each other briefly, the utility diagnostic shows the operating system as windows vista v6.0 build 6002. yesterday i tried swapping which plug socket i used and it seemed to work but an hour later it was the same problem so i swapped to a different plug again but it didnt help
dazbrady

i am having the same problem - it drops out for no reason until i restart the PLTE200 and then it all drops back in perfectly - for a while.

please help?!?!?!

dazbrady

guys - does it drop out when you conduct a large (lets say >+ 20Gb) data transfer?

mine crashes almost instantly EVERY time i do this and i have to restart it.

technical support from Linksys has been PATHETIC on this issue.

let me know please!

daz...

ricky.nuyens

Same here.

I have two plte200 devices.

The blue show no indication of a failure, but the network connection is lost.

I have configured it as follows :

T1 <--> switch <------------> plte200 ------- plte200 <----> Digicorder

|

| <-----> router <-----> multiple laptops

reason for this configuration is that the Digicorder needs to be directly on the outbound network.

But it constantly looses the network connection.

cheers,

Ricky 

dave200

My Plts 200 (3  in total) have been working ok since Christmas but all of a sudden they loose signal every few seconds requiring restart etc. I have swopped them around in order to identify if it is one particular one thats at fault, but the problems still exists. Strange thing is that it only seems to happen to the one in my office upstairs, If I connect my laptop to any of them downstairs its ok. Also the band width has dropped upstairs to only 0.5 Mbps from what was nearer to 4.00 Mbps.

Why it should happen now I dont know, had to back to using wireless for the time being whilst awaiting a call from linksys.

gher9gher9

Hello Guys,

I just bought a pair of PLTS200 and connected one to wireless rooter and power line and another one with powerling utility to my laptop and power line. From the beginning I got both items connected but... without internet connection and every 2-3 min connection is interrupted and get connected again. I spend almost 6 hours with this stuff but couldn't find out what is wrong. I need your help.Could you help me to find what is going on with my internet connection? 

With special Respect
gher9gher9

I mean - I need you help  to establish internet connection through powerline between pair of PLTS200.
With special Respect
kemccabe

MY units are down every day until I reset them all amnd bring up utility.

If any one wnats to purchase these from me I am willing to seel them.