Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
hillbillycj
Accepted Solution

BEFSR41 Port Forwarding Save Changes Button Missing

I have a BEFSR41 ver 4.3 and I upgraded my firmware to 2.00.4.8 from within the router. Had a problem with the flashing power light. Resolved the issue after reading another post on this forum using the TFTP utility. Now, however, if I go into either Port Forwarding or Port Triggering and change anything, there is no Save Changes button to click on in either page. They are missing. If I click away, or close the browser and come back, all changes I made are lost. I have tried reloading the firmware at least four times. I've powered off, pressed the reset button and any combination of these that you can reasonably think of. The buttons are gone! I have tried accessing the router from both IE and Firefox, accessing the router from all the machines on my network, to no avail. Has anyone else seen this and solved it? Everything was working fine before the upgrade, of course. The router does not have the option to save the old firmware before any upgrades are made. The original firmware has been overwritten so I can't go back to it.

Thanks.

Expert
Expert

Re: BEFSR41 Port Forwarding Save Changes Button Missing

Disable your security software on your computer. AntiVirus and Personal Firewalls like to mess with the JavaScript embedded in the web interface pages...
hillbillycj

Re: BEFSR41 Port Forwarding Save Changes Button Missing

Thank you so much for your prompt response, and your suggestion. It worked like a dream....