Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
AeKhuban

DotA over IPsec 2 RVL200

I configured two RVL200 over a two separate computer cafe. Forward all ports. Can ping each other and view shared files

The problem is whenever I create a host DotA LAN Games still the other cafe workstation can't see the host.

The cafe belongs to one owner and want to those shops to compete each other.

Anyone tried this setup?

or DotA support Linksys VPN hardware?

thatheth

Re: DotA over IPsec 2 RVL200

I believe this should work already since the vpn tunnel is already connected and you can ping each other and view shared files. By the way, how do you view the remote computers, is it through My Network Places or by mapping it through IP address?

It could be a firewall problem, try to disable personal and windows firewalls. Also, it is very important to setup a static ip address on the pc, if you are going to use port forwarding on the router. When you have port forwarding setup, your router forwards ports to an ip address that you specify.

Other than this, I suggest contacting Cisco Tech support to further look into your concern. I believe this unit belongs to the business series devices that Cisco is now supporting. Try to go to this link for the other business series devices and the site where you can get hold of Cisco for support:

http://forums.linksysbycisco.com/linksys/board/message?board.id=Switches&message.id=4273&query.id=273343#M4273

AeKhuban

I'm using \\192.168.x.x in the run command to view remote computers

Thanks for the reply

AeKhuban

Currently testing 2 RV082. Ping and folder sharing successful but does not work on LAN games "DoTA

Test also 2 Netgear FV336G vpn router same result