Dual WAN/Dual LAN with LRT224

Is this possible without buying anything else? Right now I have 2 separate networks: a PRIVATE network using Comcast with a Motorola modem and and an ASUS router -AND- a PUBLIC network using Verizon DSL and their Actiontec modem/router. I want to use a dual WAN setup using Comcast as the primary and Verizon as the failover. Next, I would like to plug one cable that feeds all my devices on my PRIVATE network into one LAN port and one cable that feeds all my devices on my PUBLIC network into a different LAN port. I want no interlan communication. I have an Untangle device at another location doing exactly this but don't want to spend the $$ at this location. Thanks

Expert

Re: Dual WAN/Dual LAN with LRT224

The LRT224 will do this just set WAN2 as failover and connect it to the Actiontec Modem.

Smiley Wink Please remember to Kudo those that help you.

Linksys
Communities Technical Support

Re: Dual WAN/Dual LAN with LRT224

Thanks chadster766. I'm actually more interested in the dual LAN side.  Can I configure say port 1 to be the Private LAN say with 192.168.2.0 and port 5 to be the PUBLIC LAN with 10.0.10.0?  If so, can you guide me to the right place to get the info on how to do that?  Thanks again.