Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Spleet

Port forwarding - NR041

For the last 4 years I have been using a Linksys NR041 router and the entire time I have never taken the time to forward ports for a game I wish to host on. So, after so many years of troubles, I've come here to solve this problem once and for all. I'll start with the basics. The game is Worms Armageddon. In order for me to host, it requires you to forward ports 80, 6667, and 17010-17012. I have tried before at portforward.com to get info on forwarding my ports, but my router version is not in their list. Please, if possible, give a very descriptive solution on how to forward ports on the NR041. It would be greatly appreciated.
Gollum

Re: Port forwarding - NR041

Open IE and go to http://192.168.1.1 and you will get a login screen.Type "admin" as the password and get to the set up page of the router.Go to " Advanced Setup" tab and then click on " Forwarding ", subtab under " Forwarding ".Then click on " "Port Triggering" on this page.Then under "Trigger Port Range" and " Incoming Port Range" enter the required port no.,say for example port 80 .