01-13-2010 02:28 AM
I have a new RV042 working on load balance mode .
Network Service Detection does detect when any of the 2 wan connection goes down and write in system log
SUSPEND : Remove ixp1 due to fail on Network Service Detection .
but line status is still up , when i check the log i found that packets still going through ixp1
TCP 192.168.2.2:26620->184.108.40.206:80 on ixp1
and when i try to view my ip address on whatismyip.com for example it still show the ip address of WAN1 that is supposed to be down.
am i missing something
01-14-2010 12:31 PM
1. Please confirm the settings of your WAN1 and WAN2? DSL or Cable? DHCP, STATIC or PPPoE?
2. ISP for both WAN1 and WAN2 came from different or same provider?
3. What is the hardware and firmware version of yor router?
4. Have you tried resetting your router / re-configure?
5. Did you update the firmware of the router?
01-17-2010 01:12 AM
1. WAN1 ADSL 4 MB connected to ZYXEL router , WAN2 XDSL 1MB Connected to Paradyne modem,both using static IP's.
3.Serial Number : AHY28J802913 Firmware version : 220.127.116.11-tm (Feb 13 2009 13:03:21)
Working mode Gateway.
when WAN2 goes down all traffic goes to WAN1 , but when WAN1 goes down it does not.
Thanks & Best Regards