Christopher330

Re: RouterWorld - VPN Setups - QuickVPN Guide

If QuickVPn doesnt work under Vista,  can't someone from Linksys post instructions on how to setup Vista VPN client to connect to their RVS VPN routers?

cwb
cwb

Unable to connect.
kroosevelt

has anyone got any feed back from linksys on how we are supposed to connect to the rvs4000 from vista. or what are other people doing as a work around.
Sattar

your server seem to be down...

i was trying to access
"Setup Guides for VPN "
Aecidia

Forget it, it's been down for over a year! 
dannyray999

I have been try to get QuickVpn to work I have a RV042 router which I have setup a couple of tunnels and a couple of VPN users.
Problem is that QuickVPN will connect all the way to verifing network and then it just hangs, after awhile it will come back and tell me that is not responding. I know I have lastest version of firmware and QuickVPN.

I really need help with this and I am open to all suggestion.
Thanks in advance
Dan
Weaverita

Any luck...  I am having the same problem getting QuickVPN to work.  It just hangs at the Verifying Network page?
osbertv

Hi,

Is it posible to create a VPN connection from a BEFSX41 linksys router to a microsoft VPN Server?

Thanks
itudo

Hello,

I have the same problem with QuickVPN (XP/SP2-PC, RVS4000-Gateway). The connect hangs while "verifying network". After some moments, the message "The remote gateway is not resonding" appears.

Does anyone know what I've got to do? Does the linksys support already say anything to this problem? It looks like there are many people with the same prob.

Bye,
Patrick
-Brad-

I'm looking for the same type of assistance.  Having trouble connecting with the QuickVPN software to a Linksys RV042 router.  The connection attempts to be built and it hangs at the "verifying network" screen.  Eventually it times out and tells me the "Remote Gateway is not responding".  What's funny is I can see the user account changes to Online during this process on the VPN status screen of the management page.

I was able to connect perfectly being connected inside the office, on the LAN segment of the RV042.  This however isn't going to do me much good since I don't need to VPN to the office when I'm already there.