guybloomfield

Where do I get the quick VPN client?

Can someone please post a link where I can get the QuickVPN client?

I have an RVS4000 and am configuring VPN so that a co-worker can get onto the network.  She'll need the VPN client software.  I see a lot of people mentioning that they downloaded the most recent client from Linksys but I can't find it anywhere. 

jaspersky.horton

Re: Where do I get the quick VPN client?

You can download the quickVPN client software from http://www.linksysbycisco.com/US/en/support.  However, you will need to sign in or create an account before you can access the downloads page and get the qucikVPN program file you need.
dougvallis

[ Edited ]

I have been trying for the past few days to get the latest version of the Quick VPN client from the Cisco site and I am going around in circles. I have registered on the site and everytime I find a link to the software I get a system error page. Is the Quick VPN client available?

Can some one please help me get the latest version since the version I have (1.0.200) that came with the router no longer works even on XP SP3.

Thanks.

Message Edited by dougvallis on 11-22-2009 05:06 PM
Expert
Expert

Your router is now part of Cisco Small Business. Please post your question in the Cisco Community Central for Routers. Unlike here, there are Cisco people there.