Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous

Where is the Linksys FTP download site?

[ Edited ]
Hi,

I'm actually looking for older firmware versions for my router and I'm just wondering if Linskys has an FTP site that has all these files. :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by mastiff04 on 06-08-2006 04:25 PM

Anonymous

Re: Where's Linksys' FTP site?

Anonymous

[ Edited ]
Thanks maximus, I was able to look for the file I'm looking for. :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by mastiff04 on 05-18-2006 01:18 PM

sammydog419

Does Linksys still have a FTP site at ftp.linksys.com? I have tried from IE7 and from a FTP program 'FlashFXP' . Explorer cannot load the page and FlashFXP says 'unable to resolve host', is the FTP site down or something, I've tried for 3 days now. I need some old firmware that I cannot find anywhere else. Anyone know another site that hosts old Linksys firmware? Specifically BEFW11S4.zip. Thanks for any help.

vark

I too am after firmware from the linksys website and I get the page can not be displayed too.
bill.davidson

This is seriously frustrating.  I'm looking for older firmware for my BEFW11S4 version 4 and I can't find it.

How can they not make older firmware available?  Installing older firmware is a common troubleshooting technique.

If it is available, then why is it so hard to find?

Also, the support site sucks.  It doesn't display correctly on Firefox under Ubuntu.  Come on.  Seriously?

Philipz

Re: Where is the Linksys FTP download site?

Can anyone confirm that there is and will no longer be a Linksys FTP server available?
Signal5

Re: Where is the Linksys FTP download site?

Sorry, it appears they took down the site and so those of us who are faced with the non accessible admin pages on our routers are just SOL.  I have tried contacting support, but their answer in short is, "Oh you are out of warranty so you have to just surf our worthless support pages"  Oh my, that sounded bitter, and I am not bitter...way past that already...

TRASTARO

[ Edited ]

" This is seriously frustrating. I'm looking for older firmware for my BEFW11S4 version 4 and I can't find it. How can they not make older firmware available? Installing older firmware is a common troubleshooting technique. If it is available, then why is it so hard to find? Also, the support site doesn't display correctly on Firefox under Ubuntu. Come on. Seriously? "

(Mod Note: Edited for guideline compliance.)

panzies4panties

Try going here.

http://www.linksysbycisco.com/EU/en/support/BEFW11S4/download

and for ease of reference,

04/07/2005

Ver.1.50.13

Download 298 KB

(Firmware)