08-03-2006 12:48 PM
08-03-2006 05:33 PM
glad i'm not the only one who has this issue. i was actually happy that i finally have wireless connection at my house, but then after a couple of weeks, the wireless just stop working. it stop working since Monday (7/31), it acted up on Saturday but it went back the next day. But now I can't totally use it. it says that i am connected, but the signal is very low. the router is in my room and my laptop is also there so obviously the distance to get a signal is not the problem. please help... i need this router to be up and running again
08-03-2006 07:14 PM
08-06-2006 03:27 PM
09-20-2012 07:47 PM
WOW. THANK YOU! After an hour of waiting on hold for Timewarner cable and a day without wireless you had the solution, and so simple! Why are we still having these problems today? I know these are very technical systems but come on, I had this problem 10 years ago.
03-23-2016 04:35 AM
when your router is not working its a big problem when you have no internet but we can get this fixed . restart the router and reset the router using reset key for 1 min than restart the router again try to set the settings and make sure that does work with yoyr ISP .and save all settings . for more help visit http://www.linksys.com/us/support/ . i am sure this will help you and get your issue resolve. thanks
05-31-2017 04:49 AM
Linksys Routers are one of the best Home wireless router .
I am quite sure that you are looking to setup linksys router with your internet connection.
1. First make sure modem is getting Internet .
2. Now Connect Your modem with Linksys wireless router using Ethernet cable .
3. Make Sure modem Should be Connected to W.A.N (Internet) port of your router .
4. Now its Time to Configure linksys Wireless router – Please Connect the router with your Computer using the Ethernet cable .
5. Make sure First Port (LAN 1) of your Linksys router needs to be connected with your Computer Using the Cable .
For more detais and steps you need to visit https://fixingblog.com/setup-linksys-wireless-router/