essa22

Home Wireless -G gateway Model Number HG200 v2

Hello ,all

I need help please I can't access to http://192.168.1.1 and the reply is no page displayed , i have tried to find the driver but i failed as I didn't find my model number on the linksys website, firewall is off, pop blocker is off  I don't really know what to do,!!!

help me please

Regards

Essa

my model

Carrot

Re: Home Wireless -G gateway Model Number HG200 v2

Check if your computer doesn't have any static IP address. Connect a computer to the gateway, right click on local area connection - properties - TCP/IP properties - Check Obtain IP address automatically. Now try to access the setup page. If its not working then reset and try again.
essa22

hi thanks for your reply , still not working  ,please look at the pictuer thats how appears on my network connection and i did reset aswell !!

my pic

WeeBaldie

Your screenshot shows your PC already has an IP address. How and from where did your PC acquire it?

Did you try clicking the Repair button in the Status window, to repair the limited connectivity?

fred sheehan

a 169.*.*.*  IP adress on a windows box usually means a configuration error is preventing it connecting, and from your screenshots you have no default gateway!

open a cmd prompt (later windows 'run as administrator') and enter these lines, press return after each line....

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

You will see a little activity after each return.

This should sort your problem, you need both an IP and a default gateway, without the default gateway you will be able to connect on your own LAN but not the internet.

regards

fred