alexjbriggs

PLEASE HELP! WUSB54GSC 64 bit driver needed please!

Hello everyone, anyone help would be so much appreciated. I am in need of the 64 bit driver for the wusb54gsc adapter that is posted in this link:

Driver link

The site that the driver is hosted has been dead for a while now. Does anyone have it downloaded that can repost it? i'm not able to find it anywhere else!

Thank you!! 

scrooge

Re: PLEASE HELP! WUSB54GSC 64 bit driver needed please!

YOu can check this website you might find the drivers for windows 64bit OS.
SubIgnition

Interesting that you should also post this today.

I just upgraded from Vista x64 to Windows 7 x64 and discovered in my quest for drivers that WUSB54GSC x64 drivers didn't appear to exist. At all.

After roaming through Google and searching the ENTIRE INTERNET, it came to light that yes-- there was one copy, but the site hosting it (savefile.com) went kaboom a couple months ago.

Brain wracked, resources exhausted, I was inches from giving up when I checked my "Documents" folder backup and discovered they were right there. LOL

So without further ado, I present to you Windows Vista/7 64-Bit Driver - WUSB54GSC v1.

Not sure if it works for v2 of the adapter. :x

sjurbanowski

Hi - I have WUSB54GSC as well so I downloaded the driver you have posted (thank you).  Dumb question - once I have extracted the rar file, what file do I run to install it?
sjurbanowski

I finally figured out how to get this to work...in case anyone else needs help:

Unpack the files into a folder and go into Device Manager (Control Panel>Hardware and Sound>Device Manager). Find the wireless device on the list. Right click on the device and select Update Driver Software. Point it to the files (the folder they are in) and you should be good to go.

Thanks again for posting this driver!

musky9283

OMG ty so much I finally found this post after 6 hours of searching and I soooo could hug you right now cause it is working
wakka420

I downloaded the driver packet, but it says that the file "wusb54gsc-64.inf is corrupt. I can't find the file anywhere online. If someone has that file I would love to get ahold of it. Thank you. Just respond to the thread i guess....

sjurbanowski

I still have it; if you let me know your email I can email it to you (I don't see that I can attach anything here).  Fyi, it worked for a few weeks, and it just stopped one day.  I couldn't figure out why and didn't feel like dealing with it anymore so I just got a new one :smileyhappy:

bluathena72

will this work for XP Pro x64?

beelove

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much for posting this.  Like several others who have commented here, I have spent almost six hours, scouring the Web and trying all sorts of sub-par work-arounds.  Who would have believed the solution was really simple... if you just had the right driver.

(Mod note: Edited post for guideline compliance. Thanks!)